A Local Who Listens
Dr Annemarie Christie is the local Children’s Doctor. She was born and raised in Sydney’s north-west, where she and her husband are now raising their four children. As a local Doctor, Annemarie understands the challenges that our community faces and will work hard to make our community an even better place to live.
Annemarie Cares For Our Community
As a Doctor working in children’s health, Dr Christie has witnessed the impact of the Liberals’ cuts to health and education on local families. She works tirelessly to ensure all members of our community have access to quality healthcare. Dr Christie has spent her life working for our community.
She Will Act For Us
The Liberals have taken our community for granted. We can count on Dr Annemarie Christie to deliver for our community.
- Fight for more funding to address local congestion so families can spend more time at home and less time on the road
- Defend local health services from further cuts by the Liberal Government
- Fight for more commuter parking to make getting to and from work easier
- Deliver air-conditioning at local schools, to give our children the best learning conditions
- Ease the cost of living for local families by putting downward pressure on electricity prices